On 11/21/06, Deluigi Marcus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We ported an existing project from ant to maven and it seems as if the
classpath of one module is different to the classpath to the parent
modules which causes the junit tests to fail in the parent modules.

Since the junit tests fail, it is not possible to proceed to the install
phase.
I was hoping to be able to print the java class path for the compile
phase and the test phase separately.

Your classpath is defined in the pom in the dependencies section.
Read up on the Dependency Mechanism here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html

Remember the classpath is transitive so that if you depend upon A and
A depends upon B, you end up with B in the classpath too.

Also remember that modules are an organisational structure only, they
do not provide ANY dependency inclusion.

I suspect that you are missing a dependency declaration in your pom,
which is why your unit tests fail.