No changes in code == no reason to build, right? I don't see the
usefulness of this enhancement, personally... Unless of course some
PHB has laid down a "build all projects every 3 hrs" kind of mandate
in your organization.

Wayne

On 11/20/06, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Not yet, why?

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> Is it possible to have Continuum force build every n hours even if the
> code in the source code repository hasn't changed?
>

> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]