How did you deploy your plugin ? Did you use the release plugin ?
If you just do a deploy, add -DupdateReleaseInfo=true

Tom

On 11/21/06, Tom Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We've got an inhouse mirror of the central repository.
We also deploy a company-specific maven-plugin to that inhouse mirror.

We face the problem that the latest version of our plugin is not downloaded
to the local maven repository, if there is already an old local version,
even not after several days.
We also tried with <updatePolicy>interval:30</updatePolicy>
and <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
but no success.

It only worked when we deleted the old local versions,
or when we run maven with the -U parameter.

Should this basically work?
Any idea what we might do wrong?

We use this settings.xml:

<settings>
  <localRepository>D:/mavenrepo</localRepository>

  <mirrors>
    <mirror>
      <id>MyCompanyCentral</id>
      <name>MyCompany Central Repository</name>
      <url>http://build.mycompany.com/repository</url>
      <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>
  </mirrors>

  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>MyCompanyDefaultProfile</id>
      <repositories>
        <repository>
          <id>MyCompanyCentral</id>
          <name>MyCompany Central Repository</name>
          <url>http://build.mycompany.com/repository</url>
          <layout>default</layout>
        </repository>
        <repository>
          <id>MyCompanySnapshot</id>
          <name>MyCompany Snapshot Repository</name>
          <url>http://build.mycompany.com/snapshot</url>
        </repository>
      </repositories>
    </profile>
  </profiles>

  <activeProfiles>
    <activeProfile>MyCompanyDefaultProfile</activeProfile>
  </activeProfiles>

</settings>

Thanks, Tom