Hello Peter

I did nothing with the frontend, I just submitted a documentation
on how to setup repositories, I didn't try the latest builds from
yesterday, just updated the source repo -> svn update

your setup looks correct, as you can browse the repository maven
should see it.

what you can try is to start mvn with the -e option and look at
the produced output.

-> mvn -e verify

in the directory where your pom is, this will check the dependencies.

I currently run the daily build of Nov 15. and this works fine
as a maven proxy, but it's online...

Daniel