Hi !

I have to use 2 different sources directories : one for Eclipse project building and one for maven compiling, because of a transition phase of annotation processing. I thought of using profiles (one for the "mvn eclipse:eclipse" and one for "mvn") but we can't define multiple <sourceDirectory>, so it doesn't work (I can't make it work...). By default the Eclipse building includes all ${basedir} but my generated-sources directory is in there (${basedir}/target/spooned) so classes are duplicated (sources are in ${basedir}/src ) and hundreds of errors appears. Is there a way in the pom.xml to exclude some directories in Eclipse project ?

Do someone have an idea on how to do that ?

thanks in advance,
Marie Sauvage.