On 11/23/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/22/06, Barrie Treloar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But I am working on apt documentation and want to know almost
> immediately if my stupid typos have been corrected.
>
> Does anyone know a faster way to cause a single page to be parsed by
> apt into html?

mvn site:run, then visit http://localhost:8080

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/

Thanks Wendy, site:run starts the site up, which isn't what I am after.

I want to parse "my_doc.apt" into html to check whether it converts correctly.
Waiting 1 minute for the entire site to be generated (with 3
lifecycles because of docchk, cobertura and base lifecycle) is too
much of a wait to see that I missed a closing } on my link.