Nabble archives don't open here, returns timeout everytime.
Does it have protection from brazilian ips? If so, a proxy would help.

Barrie Treloar, could you send an example of your assembly descriptor?

Thx,
Paolo Bacci

On 11/23/06, Barrie Treloar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 11/23/06, Timo Wolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the same problem for some time and cannot find a solution.
> I found lots of users including me have big problems with the
> assembly plugin in multi module projects.

Search the Nabble archives.

I am happily using assembly in multi-module mode, however I use
dependencySets not moduleSets.  If you search for something like
assembly example baerrach you will find the emails (and other emails
with answers similar to this pointing to the original threads)