I have the jars ready to upload. It is just a matter of getting the
jars into place. I had originally submitted all the necessary
artifacts for upload to the codehaus JIRA. They kicked it back to me
saying i needed to use the apache way of getting it to them. Of course
it adds an additional set of hoops to jump through :( I'll see if i
can do it tonight. If all works out well you should see the newest
2.2.0 in the com.ibatis. I'll post where they actually wind up in the
end :).

Brandon