Normally, the scm output parser in clearcase maven-scm provider works fine, but
maybe the output in different between each clearcase version.

Emmanuel

David Roussel a écrit :
This wasn't working for me either, but I assumed it was just a ClearCase
SCM maven plugin issue.  I did have english output and all the
developers defined in the pom.

Would you expect the clearcase plugin to work this?

Thanks

David

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:06:10 +0100, "Emmanuel Venisse"