Where should I put this piece of xml? Is this part of the pom or the
settings.xml?

regards,

Wim

2006/11/27, Geoffrey De Smet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Make sure to overwrite filePermissions and directoryPermissions
if you want to allow other team mates to ever manage the site too.

<servers>
         <server>
             <id>shell.sourceforge.net</id>
             <username>xxx</username>
             <password>xxx</password>
             <filePermissions>775</filePermissions>
             <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
         </server>
     </servers>

--
With kind regards,