That did it.  I had downloaded 2.1 and thought it was 2.0.  Thanks.

On 11/29/06, Rémy Sanlaville <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you want to see all classes, you have to use the 2.0 version
            <plugin>
                   <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                   <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                   <version>2.0</version>
            </plugin>

With the 2.1-SNAPSHOT, I also just have the tested classes.
            <plugin>
                   <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                   <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                   <version>2.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
            </plugin>

It would be nice to can see all the classes with the 2.1 version

Rémy