hello,
I m trying to run maven-surefire-plugin with testng.
I have some troubles:
1 - if I dont specify teh testsuites path in pom.xml, surefire doesnt find any test, even if I try to specify include elements
My pattern : <include>**/*Test.java</include>

I decided to specify a testsuite in a xml file. Unfortunately, I have the following problem: 2 - I try to run only one testcase described in a testsuite I always have the following behaviour: The surefire plugin runs all the test suite and not only the specified test case

I did the following command : mvn -Dtest=LoginTest test

How to run only one testcase ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
Alexandre