Hello there!

 I am trying to run XDoclet 2 through Maven 2 and I am getting build
failures saying the acess to the diretory where the generated sources was
denied.

 I am running it under Windows XP professional, I checked the directory
permissions and all seems fine. All processes are running under my user that
is the system administrator.

 Does someone have gone through similar case? Any Ideas where to find the
cause of the acess denial? I am fairly new to Maven and I have no clue about
how it works.

 I have being digging the documentation for the past few days, but could
not find the answer by myself.

 Thanks for your time and the attention,

 Notivago.