Put them in a parent folder with a pom of type "pom".
List these modules in there and then you can mvn clean install from the parent and it will build them all in order.

Andy

vojjala wrote:
Folks, I have 3 folders called A, B and C , each folder has pom.xml. B is
depended on A, C is depended on both A and B. What I want is, I should able
to run pom.xml from any folder not like A first then B and then C.  Is there
anyway, I can call the depended pom.xml.  I can able run in sequence(like A
then B then C).

Thanks a lot for your help.

RAM.