Thx that seems to fix the resolving issue.

But it doesn't help with the downloading of the sources.
The command succeeds but doesn't download one source package any ideas ???
I think it isn't fully functional this plugin.
It seems to be in alpha status.

> Try -cpu or a -U option with that, maybe that'll trigger the download
> of the maven version.

> ---
Scarlet ONE -  Combine ADSL with unlimited fixed phone and save 400 euros
http://www.scarlet.be