Hi All,

 "Java Power Tools" is a new book that I'm currently working on for publication
by O'Reilly. It is basically about software tools and techniques that can
contribute to improving the SDLC (Software Development Lifecyle). This includes
build tools such as Maven and Ant, CI tools, code quality tools, testing tools,
collaborative tools, source version control, and more! It contains a lot of
material on Maven, Continuum and related tools.

Java Power Tools is a collaborative book, where other authors can (and are
encouraged to!) contribute material on specific subjects. It is currently
scheduled for release in late 2007 to early 2008. I'd love to get some feedback
on the topics, including suggestions on other material I haven't mentioned but
should.

For more details, check out the "official unofficial" website, which can be
found at http://www.javapowertools.com/.. There is a detailed chapter outline
here, where you can add comments and suggestions, and even propose your own
favorite tools or techniques!  I've set up a "Cool Tools" page where people can
vote for their favorite OS tools.

Any help, in the way of idea, suggestions, or opinions, or even active
contributions, is most welcome.

Best,

John.