Hi all !!!

I would like to add the information about <distributionManagement> and
<reporting>

in somewhere in order to be common to all projects.

I know that is a super pom used by maven, but how can I customize that pom?
(where is it?).

Besides, <distributionManagement> does not get inherited, is
there a way to define that info in some other place? (.m2/settings.xml ?).

My objective is make reporting common to all projects and make the
"site" and "site:deploy" automatically with continuum. Is there other
way to do this?

Any tips would be very appreciated...

THX in advance!

Rodrigo