Hello

I am struggling with possibly that's a simple issue. I need to apply
filters to my resources based on the environment that I build for. For
example if building for local I want to use local.filter.properties as
the filter property file .

I am trying to do this by applying a profile for each environment.

But some how the variable for which the value is set inside the profile
definition still comes as a variable inside the build element.  Below is
the snippet of the code, can some one please help out. I think I am
making some basic mistake.

-Satish

<build>
                <filters>

<filter>src/main/filters/${envName}.filter.properties</filter>
                </filters>
                <resources>
                        <resource>

                                <filtering>true</filtering>