The database container work in Cargo is still very much
work-in-progress.  I hope to find some time soon to finish it off and
merge it into the trunk.  Feel free to take this to the Cargo lists
for further discussion.

Cheers,

Mark

On 02/03/07, Emmanuel Hugonnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wayne Fay a écrit :
> Probably best to pose this question the CARGO user list, right? ;-)
>
> Wayne
>
> On 3/1/07, Emmanuel Hugonnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I would like to know the status of Cargo for databases since even if a
>> branch does exist I don't see any
>> snapshot or release with this feature added.
>> Thanks
>> Emmanuel

Sorry,
Since I use Cargo as a Maven2 plugin in my integration tests I didn't
see it as a pure project ;o)