On 3/5/07, Nigel Magnay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fingers crossed that artifactory hits the sweet spot...

What I dislike with Artifactory, after reading through the docs, is
that it stores the artifacts in a database. That has, of course, its
merits, but currently I find myself fiddling with the artifacts, POM's
and metadata files frequently, and that point I wouldn't want to work
with a database.

Jochen

--
Emacs 22 will support MacOS and CygWin. It is not yet decided, whether
these will be used to run Emacs or the other way round.