src/main/resources

On 3/23/07, Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am running the 'mvn site' and one of the reports is not working. To
get more info on the issue I'm trying to get logging working for it.
Currently I see log4j complain like this:

[INFO] Generate "Jira Report" report.
(org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient).
[INFO] JIRA lives at: https://support.nomadsoft.com/jira
[INFO] Login URL:

https://support.nomadsoft.com/jira/login.jsp?os_destination=/secure/&os_username=adam.hardy&os_password=*****
[ERROR] Error trying to login into JIRA. Cause is:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCe
rtPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to
requested target

I figure I need to add my own log4j.properties to the classpath at that
stage in the built, possibly by configuring the maven-site-plugin
somehow like this:

   <build>
     <plugins>
       <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <something/>
        </configuration>

but what do i put there to incorporate my log4j.properties onto the
classpath?

Thanks
Adam