On 3/30/07, Roland Asmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I made some changes to the plugin and was wondering how to contribute them to
the team... Could someone tell me whom I should contact?

Create an issue on

   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO

and assign it to me.

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've