You're repository is messed up... there's no pom there and xdoclet is the
wrong groupId. Did you just drop a jar in there - I hope not - manually
playing with your local repository is a sure way of getting screwed up.

Also, don't use SNAPSHOT if you can help it... just use the one in the
public repo. Note: SNAPSHOTs use a completely different repository than
releases:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/xdoclet-maven-plugin/1.0-alpha-2/

<plugin>
 <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
 <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
 <version>1.0-alpha-2</version>

... blah blah blah...

And the hibernate plugin version is at 1.0.3
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/xdoclet-plugins/xdoclet-plugin-hibernate/

Again, don't use SNAPSHOT if you can help it.

Eric