Hello,
I'd like to generate release notes as a part of my mvn site command.
If I annotate the site.xml with the following:

    <menu name="Maven 2.0">
      <item name="Introduction" href="index.html"/>
      <item name="Download" href="download.html"/>
      <item name="Release Notes" href="release-notes.html" />
      <item name="General Information" href="about.html"/>
      <item name="For Maven 1.0 Users" href="maven1.html"/>
      <item name="Road Map" href="roadmap.html" />
    </menu>

It certainly creates the menu correctly.
However, where is the plugin that will actually create the
release-notes.html?
I tried project-info-reports:scm but that looks like a dead-end to me as far
as release note generation goes.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Pankaj