From: Antonio Petrelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 3:24 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: M2 : Controlling WEB-INF/lib contents in war

2007/4/17, Shute, James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> An alternative approach I've tried is in the pom for the war to
> specify the dependencies again, but with a scope of provided, which
> does stop them being bundled in.  However this is a bit of a hack as
> if I change the versions / add dependencies in future I've got to
> remember to change them there too, which isn't great.

Use different profiles. The "provided" scope means exactly that the
"container will provide it". If it is in a directory of your Weblogic
instance, well, I think it's provided :-)

Antonio

- - - -

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.