From: Milos Kleint [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17. april 2007 16:07
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Javadoc for dependent libraries in Netbeans...

hello,

download javadoc&sources checks the remote repos for artifacts with -source
or -javadoc classifiers and downloads them. The IDE then designates them as
containing source/javadoc and they are sued for hyperlinking the sources or
for code completion.
However unfortunatelly most artifacts in the central repo don't have javadoc
or sources on display.

I'm not sure about the 2.3 version of mevenide (that one works with
5.5 and later builds) but the 3.0.2 version (that works only with the 6.0
M8+ netbeans builds) has also actions "install local sources" and "install
local javadoc" that takes a local zip of sources/javadoc and puts them in
the correct place in local repo for you.

Does it help? or is the problem somewhere else?

Regards

Milos