I'm trying to use the file url and it is not working:

file:///path/to/parent/pom.xml

The web interface tells me to use http,https,ftp, or file.

Is there some other format I'm missing?

--

*Michael Stacey*

Systems Analyst

1100 Terex Road

Hudson, Ohio 44236-3771

330.650.6506   PHONE

330.655.0223   DIRECT DIAL

330.656.4307   FAX

www.lexi.com <http://www.lexi.com>

*/ /*

LEXI-COMP CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this electronic mail is intended for the named recipients only. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended receiver is prohibited. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this electronic e-mail or by calling 330-650-6506. Please delete it from your computer. Thank you.