If you're not seeing that behavior, put it in JIRA so I can take a look.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY

Thanks,

john

On 4/17/07, Danny MacMillan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi,

From what I've read, you can include stuff from your POM when filtering
resources by doing something like ${pom.artifactId} -- is the same
facility available when filtering files in the assembly plugin?  It
doesn't seem to work that way.

What I want to do is put a filter in a batch file I'm including in the
assembly so that the name of my jar will be included.

Thanks,

--
Danny MacMillan