This service configuration isn't in the latest continuum, remove it from your
application.xml
You must modified the application.xml in
apps/continuum/webapps/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/

Emmanuel

Bram de Kruijff a écrit :
Hi Emmanule,

thanks for your reply. I see now that it is trying to start xmpl-rpc but it
gets a bindException because the default port is in use.

But now when I try to config it in application.xml like before it breaks
during startup. Can you please explain how to configure it in? I use
continuum-20070419.030000.tar.gz at this point.

I have this in the application.xml:

    <service>
      <id>xml-rpc</id>
      <configuration>
        <xmlrpc>
          <port>19205</port>
        </xmlrpc>
        <handlers>
          <handler>
            <role>org.apache.maven.continuum.xmlrpc.ContinuumXmlRpc</role>
            <name>continuum</name>
          </handler>
        </handlers>
      </configuration>
    </service>

The wrapper fails with this cause:

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/04/19 10:41:12 | Caused by:
org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.codehaus.plexus.appserver.service.PlexusService [xml-rpc] (lookup realm:
ClassRealm[plexus.core, parent: null]).

thanks,
Bram