On 4/20/07, Styve Arne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have a project based on an Ant build.xml file. I want to keep this
build-file, and keep building the project it self using this build-file
and Ant, but to wrap Maven2 around it.
I've managed to "call" the ant-build file (build.xml) from my POM, and
it works fine. However, the Ant script produses a JAR not known to
Maven, and Maven ends up creating a JAR on its own, which is empty. I
want to take the JAR file generated by Ant, making Maven aware of it,
and deploy it (from my POM) in our company Maven2 repo using the
groupId-artifactId-version concept. How do I go about to get this to
work ? Any ideas ?

Maybe this: http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks.html will help you?

Regards,
Tomek