Hi Danny,

Im not sure this is exactly what you want but, if you have an inhouse
repo, like proximity[1],  you can deploy your vendor jar to that and
include custom pom[2] that has its dependencies configured. This will
allow you to have just the one jar as a dep of your project, but when
maven downloads it it will pull in all the other deps as specified in
the pom. I dont know if this can be done with your local repository
via the install:install-file goal.

Regards

Ben Short

[1] http://proximity.abstracthorizon.org/