Did you ever get an answer to this?

On 9/18/06, Nick Stolwijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've got a little problem with MyEclipse and Eclipse project generated
by Maven. When I deploy to Tomcat with MyEclipse the directory
src/main/webapp is deployed, but the classes are compiled to
target/classes so they will not be deployed. Do I need to change
something in my Pom file to make this automatically working instead of
manually changing the build path of Eclipse to
src/main/webapp/META-INF/classes?

Nick Stolwijk