Thanks for the replies, I'll give it ago first thing Monday.

On 5/11/07, Matt Brozowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On May 11, 2007, at 12:54 PM, John Casey wrote:

> Sorry it took me so long to respond, the email got buried... :(
> 1. I added a "finalName" configuration, which should result in the
> target/debug.dir folder being created. Unfortunately, IIRC we
> cannot affect
> the ".dir" extension, since the assembly plugin always appends the
> format
> (read: extension) to the created assembly.

You should be able to remove the '.dir' extension by using

  <appendAssemblyId>false</appendAssemblyId>

as part of you configuration.

Matt
___
Matt Brozowski, OpenNMS Maintainer Main: +1 919 812 4984
The OpenNMS Group, Inc. Fax: +1 503 961 7746
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] URL: http://www.opennms.com