Yeah.. resource filtering could be more useful in lots of ways..
But until then, you could easily write your own mojo to do this and bind it
to the desired phase.

Cheers
Jo

On 5/13/07, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you seriously are interested in this, you'll need to file a JIRA
Enhancement Request against the Maven project. Otherwise, there's a
99% chance this request will fall through the cracks. (And even if you
do file it, there's no telling if someone will pick it up and decide
to implement it.)

Wayne