Hi,

For all our projects we want to count the lines of code, this is done with a
small application through a plugin. We want to incorporate this in the maven
lifecycle only on our buildserver and projects themselves are unaware of this
feature. How should we go about this? We are plannig on some more specific
plugins that we need to call in a specific order.

Should we create a plugin which calls the named plugin goals and also standard
Maven goals like clean, package, deploy? How do we do this?

Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks,
Maarten