From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:50 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Install/deploy a project with a single file

On 6/10/07, Rahamim, Zvi (Zvi) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a project with only a single xml file.
> What should I define in the pom.xml file so that it will be installed
> and deployed?

If you really want that file to be "the artifact" then I suppose you'd
have to invent a new packaging type and a plugin for it.  See
'Specifying a New Packaging', here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycl
e.html

But... what problem are you trying to solve here?  Making that xml file
available to be included in various other modules, or... ?  Often
telling us what you're trying to accomplish will get you better answers
than asking how to implement whatever solution you've arrived at on your
own.

--
Wendy