I'm confused... why can't you use the "archive" configuration of the
"war:war" goal?

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/war-mojo.html

Eric

On 6/14/07, Farrukh S. Najmi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks. I guess that is what I will have to do.

I have filed the following issue requesting this RFE:

<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-105>

Thanks very much for all your help.

--
Regards,