hi,

When i tried to deploy my project using the command mvn install
jbi:projectDeploy i'm gettting the following error:

Unable to deploy project, Error accessing ServiceMix administration

I'm getting this in both windows machine and in linux box. Please help me
out in this. Do I need to paste the full console ?

I'm using the following components in my projet:

LWCONTAINER
HTTP
Hibernate (its a custom made component. not downloaded from apache site.)

Thanks in aniticipation