De: Trutz, Christian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: lun. 11/06/2007 15:38
À: Maven Users List
Objet : Maven plugin DocBook Doclet

Hi list,

I would like to mark my javadoc comments with
DocBook tags.

mvn javadoc:javadoc

should also create a docbook xml file with
complete javadoc content from the java sources.

Does anyone knows a maven plugin for the above task?

Christian

CENIT AG Systemhaus, Industriestrasse 52-54, 70565 Stuttgart, Tel.: +49 711
7825-30, Fax: +49 711 7825-4000, Internet: www.cenit.de
Geschaeftsstellen: Berlin, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hannover, Muenchen,
Saarbruecken
Vorstandsmitglieder: Kurt Bengel, Christian Pusch, Andreas Schmidt
Aufsichtsratsmitglieder: Falk Engelmann (Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats),
Hubert Leypoldt, Dr. Dirk Lippold
Bankverbindungen: Deutsche Bank (BLZ 600 700 70) Kto. 1661 040, Commerzbank
(BLZ 600 400 71) Kto. 532 015 500, BW-Bank (BLZ 600 501 01) Kto. 2 403 313
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Handelsregister: HRB Nr. 19117
Umsatzsteuer: ID-Nr. DE 147 862 777

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.