Hi Noah,

Why don't you package that "generator" class with your plugin?
Then define an execution for it during the generate-sources phase.

You should not call plugins from other plugins, because it makes your plugin
hard to reuse.
Instead, extend the lifecycle by plugging in on certain phases.
Cf. http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg67531.html

Cheers
Jo