Hi Anread,

None of my generated EARs has a manifest that contains a Class-Path entry. So
it must be something within your configuration or you provide a manually
generated one. You can print the effective POM (mvn help:effective-pom) and
compare the settings for the ear-plugin with my settings though:

[snip]
        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>2.3</version>
          <configuration>
            <archive>
              <addMavenDescriptor>false</addMavenDescriptor>
              <manifest>

<addDefaultSpecificationEntries>true</addDefaultSpecificationEntries>

<addDefaultImplementationEntries>true</addDefaultImplementationEntries>
              </manifest>
            </archive>
          </configuration>
        </plugin>