Steven Rowe wrote:
What ${} expression should I use in my POM or Mojo to reference
configuration values of another plugin?
If you define a property in the POM, and then use ${} syntax to refer to
the property in the configuration for one plugin, you can refer to this
same property value anywhere else in the POM, including in another
plugin's configuration.
That's one way to go indeed. Thanks for your answer.

The problem I am trying to solve is as follows:
I am writing a plugin, which works in conjunction with the war plugin.
In this plugin, I would like to re-use some of the configured values, even if they have not been explicitly set in the POM (like warSourceDirectory or webXml).

In my Mojo, I could then use something along the lines of:

/*
* @parameter expression=${project.build.plugin.war.warSourceDirectory}
*/

Hopefully I made myself clearer?