Hi

I am facing a similiar issue in my project.
But additionally i want the a checkstyle file FC-CheckStyle.xml
customized to my project be invoked in order to  find out if there are
checkstyle errors .

how do i do that?

Additionally can some one tell me how can i refer to this file as this is
located in my root directory
and i want to invoke the file in a directory fc
to be more clear i will provide a brief about my project.

FC-4.0 Source-->application-->fc    (my pom is here)
                                            -->er   (and here)

                      -->portal
                      --> components-->pom
                                               --> pom

Can some one suggest me how to perform this checkstyle validation.
would you suggest me the validation to be at the top level or at every level
as i am having a multli project build.

but the issue with this approach is that all the developers would have to
build the entire project rather than a sub project for finding out check
style errors.

any comments how we can extend something from the top level pom.

Nitin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]