ya I think we also need to manage our dependdancy in same way.
But one thing worried me the Version number.

Some of my third party jars do not have version number. and I think I have
to rename them by some version number.

That I can do on development env but for production I need to convince many
peoples.

other wise I need to maintain 2 copy of such jars. one orignal and one with
version num post fix.
We wants to make thing more easier rather then introducing complications.