From: Eric Redmond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 July 2007 11:22 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: [***POSSIBLE SPAM***] - Re: dependency-plugin without forking -
Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

dependency:analyze is meant to help people check their project
dependencies occasionally and fix accordingly? What use-case do you have
for requiring it to run every time? If you just want a print-out, there
is always the dependency report.

Eric

On 7/23/07, William Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is it possible execute dependency:analyze without having the
> dependency-plugin fork the build?
>
> We'd really like to have dependency:analyze execute as part of every
> build, but having all the phases execute twice is not going to be
> acceptable. Is there a way to stop the depdendency-plugin from causing

> the phases to execute again?
>
> We are using maven-dependency-plugin:2.0-alpha-4 and maven-2.0.7
>
> William

Eric Redmond
http://blog.propellors.net