I hope you understand that "antrun" is meant to be a stop-gap solution - a
way to ensure your ant code works in your project. Now that you have your
project working you should really consider creating a plugin:goal using the
script so you can extract ant from your pom.

--
Eric Redmond
http://blog.propellors.net