"Zarick Lau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Approach II:
> My another solution is using a tricks with profile. I declare the
> the parent pom with en empty modules list:
> <modules>
> </modules>
>
> If profile X is activated, module-a /module-b is added in the modules
> list. With this particular profile, maven will only build module-a
> and module-b.
>
> I have come-up with this approach for a long time, however,
> I need to define quite a lots of profile for various combination
> of module set. As a result, I think this approach is
> rather hackish...

Hello,
I too used this approach to build different set of modules: test,
integration, production. It works well and is, I think, rather more
"mavenish" than the first solution. Do you have so many different
combinations ? You could use multiple profiles to merge recurring
subsets.

Regards,
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.