On 1 Aug 2006, at 17:14, Meghan Pike wrote:

[snip]

Does anybody know if this is the case and how I can fix it?

I though maybe I could compile the jsp's to _jsp.java files in the pre-test
phase, but I wasn't sure about how to go about this.

You could try using the maven-jspc-plugin (http://mojo.codehaus.org/ jspc-maven-plugin/usage.html) to precompile the .jsps to get around this issue.

Also has anybody got jetty working with maven 2? And has any body got the
jetty maven plugin working in the pre-test phase to test their web
applications with? I would really like to know, cos that would provide a
different solution to my problem.

thanks

meghan

Hope that helps,