Hi again,

The problem has changed a bit. I would like to get the revision number of
the working copy checked out from the svn repository (don't have to be the
actual rev number - may be "out of date"). So.. I think this number can be
received from .svn/entries file. Does the maven buildnumber plugin is able
to get this number from local files (stored in .svn directory probably) or
must connect to svn repository?

Thanks in advance