Hi,

have a look at the maven-source-plugin[1] and possibly the maven-javadoc-plugin[2] and configure the maven-eclipse-plugin as shown here [3].

-Tim

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-source-plugin/
[2] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/
[3] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/examples/attach-library-sources.html

EJ Ciramella schrieb:
Is there any way to build a source only jar and install that to our
internal remote repository?
We're trying to get more modular with our builds and would like to still
allow eclipse users to hop to the source of a particular dependency.
Even after I'm able to build a source only jar, is there an easy way to
get that down loaded?